Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey Y'all! Christmas is over!!!! :( So is New Year's! O well! Today was my first day at my new school! I was really nervous, but excited at the same time. I had a lot of fun. There are some cool kids there. The work is a little challenging, but I really like my teacher. I am so glad I know how to type, cuz everything is done on the computer except Bible.... for now. Ms. Stone said we might go back to using the computers after this semester. I have a few gaps in my Algebra 2 and Geometry, but no Social Studies or English. I also have Physical Science and Spanish. Not a lot of work, but challenging enough to keep me busy! I'm between 2 girls (TTL!), Hannah and Allison. Actually now that I think of it my row is nothing but girl. We do have a few guys, and one particular one gets seriously on my nerves!!!!!!! I told mom about HALF joking that if he didn't watch it he was going to get slapped!!! : ) so there all about my first day at school. Later! Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he bothers u to much just let me know and I'll take care of him....on second thought ur quite aways away 4 me ta get there in a minute, so I guess ya'll just have ta take care of him urself. I start college again the 20 of janurary. Rebel

Anonymous said...

Hey northern rebel! long time no hear! I finally got that jerk under control! My sweet smile did it. : ) LOL He still grates on my nerves, but we have some what of an understandin. So hope to hear from you again soon! Southern Belle

Anonymous said...

I'm glad ta hear that!