Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hey y'all! nuttin happenin here! just boring old stuff. skool is fine and boring as can be. caleb the guy who realy gets on my nerves and i came to an understandin. hes still annoying but he knows when hes crossing the limit. i think im starting to fit in. makin my way into the skool. weve had some good laughs over suff. jay and i come home every nite with new stories to entertain mom and dad with. dads scared to death im going to get a bf, but he has nothing to worry about. they guys are annoying. rebekah asked my the idea of my perfect guy. i replied by saying no guy. i am so not interested in being in a relationship. so any wayz i dont have much else to say. later! katie

7 comments:

Kathy Bottoms said...

girl PLEASE

Northern Rebel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good! I'm glad ta hear that!

Amy said...

Wonder why Rebel is glad to hear that? Do I detect a little interest maybe? hmmmmm.........

Anonymous said...

Naw.......! : )

Katie said...

ok yall you can quit talking about me!!!!!!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Y should we?