Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Only 10 hrs. and 6 mins. till I open presents, considering I open at 2 am! Yes, today is my Christmas Eve! Larry and Sherry got in yesterday right in time for supper at Grams. (Which was very good) Mom and I left shortly after that. We both had to finish making our Christmas gifts. I'll tell ya after Christmas what I made. : ) They turned out really cute! I was impressed with myself. LOL! Mom and Dad are taking a nap. Since I slept in I am not tired. Now I'm having to entertain myself. : (

This month my family has decided to send Jay and I back to private school. WOW, right? We have been homeschooling for 6 yrs. now. Jay wants to argue and not work, and I can not speak Spanish to save my life. I think it will be for the best. (I hope!!!!) It's not really a school, they actually call it an education center. Since Jay and I start attending in Jan. I have to go back to the middle of 10th grade. : ( I'm kind of bummed out about that. My grandparents didn't want me to graduate early anyways. They're relieved. So I guess all my hard work was for nothing. I'm excited, nervous, all the usual stuff. The school has a uniform. maybe I'll take a picture to give you an idea what it looks like. It's actually very normal. Khaki or navy blue knee length (or longer) skirt with white, burgundy, or navy polo. No tennis shoes unless brown or black. Cool thing about it is we have casual Fridays. Saweet, huh? : ) It's a small school running about 30 with us new comers in Jan. I guess if you have any questions you could leave a comment and I could try to answer them. I'm not really sure what else to say about the matter. The church is going caroling tonight. I am not excited about that. I don't have much say over the matter though. I guess it won't be that, because Larry and Sherry will be with us. ; ) Gotta go! Katie

3 comments:

Kathy Bottoms said...

Merry Christmas

Kathy Bottoms said...

thanks for the Christmas pictures and tell Jay i hope he does better then a bear

Anonymous said...

Who said u were getting n e presents?!