Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey! Alls good and well here. The weather was a bit like spring and did NOT approve of that! Since then though the weather has turned a bit more wintry! As of right now my hands are freezing, Jay is annoying, Jay is annoying, Jay is annoying, oh and did I mention that Jay is annoying! Good glad I got that out of the way! I sent out my Christmas cards yesterday! We also had a wonderful Christmas dinner Friday night! We had about 30-35 people through out the entire night. Malachi and Madalyne came home with us last night! I was so glad to get rid of them this afternoon!!! Mom and went to the parade! It was fun! There were lots of muscle cars, horses, motorcycles, and clowns. The clowns were hilarious! I've had a good week! I start my Christmas break next Monday. I have one more wk left then I am done!!!! Yee haw!!!!!! I guess I'll go now! Later! Katie

4 comments:

meganacord said...

sorry my kids always stress you out. i will find somewhere for them to go on weekend. ttyl :D

Anonymous said...

dont worry bout it. theyre kids and i guess if i am to get married i will have to get used to it sometime unforuantly : ) cant wait till tonight! maybe well get to hear so called christian rock wouldn't that be hilarous! gotta go! Katie

meg said...

i hate that the skating thing didnt work out i was gonna skate. whether or not it looked like skating well thas a whole nother story.lol i wanna go shopping with you all 2-night.

Anonymous said...

ya u shuld dad mads and i r fixin 2 leave but i mite be back in time to go with mom lol mads is excited now if only dad would hurry up.....