Friday, December 5, 2008

Yello! What is up where eva your are? Not much here! Bored and that's about it! Jay is coming home tomorrow! I'm not very happy. : ) JK! I missed him, then seen him at Thanksgiving. So I don't really miss him anymore. Sorry Jay! LOL I missed my piano lesson today. I forgot about it. Brian wasn't to mad. I have been driving around town. Haven't had too many close calls. : ) Mom, Dad, and I are going to town tonight. We SHOULD have fun. Depends on whether or not Dad gets a good nap. : ) What should I get my dad for X-mas! I can't think of anything. If ya have a suggestion leave me a comment. He never gets on here so he'd never see it. Guess I'll go! Later!

2 comments:

Amy said...

your spelling is atrocious! Are you homeschooled or something? I finally updated my blog! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I miss seeing ur brother too! Hopefully I can get down there in the next year! : )