Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hey Y'all! I am in MacArthur OH again. Doing good! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was so wonderful to see Larry and Sherry again. Sherry and I had a really good time. And for the record, I beat Larry hands down, best two out of three, in Skip Bo. No question about it. I will say this, he is an OK player. Not sure how much of a challenge he gave me or not. : ) I miss them already. After Christmas Jay and I might go spend sometime with them. They will be in NC in 3 1/2 wks for Christmas. Plus Larry is going to do our watch night service. Not sure how excited I am about that. : ) Well my time on the computer is running short. So Good bye!

2 comments:

meg said...

o.k ur gonna half to learn how to spell... McArthur. lol!!

Anonymous said...

ooops! Just like me! I can't spell worth a lick. Just ask the anonymous idiot. He'll tell ya! LOL