Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello! Guess what I got today? I got my permit!!!!! I am like way excited!!!! We went over to Grams and Pops this afternoon. I drove home, through the back way mind you. Even though dad let me get it he still has issues with it. LOL! I think hes going through a mid life crisis or something. I am not done with school, but so close it's not even right. I want to be done within the next two weeks, but with the holidays I ain't so sure about that. I guess if I really put my mind to it it could be done. : ) I don't have a lot to say. All the people who really care I e-mail. So I guess I'll sign off. Have a wonderful weekend! Katie aka Southern Belle : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool that u got ur permit. hope you don't wreck b4 age sixteen. jk

Anonymous said...

Ya its fun having ur permit, but its more fun having ur license! Hope ya don't get in a wreak!!!