Saturday, October 18, 2008

I drove today with someone who could actually drive. My drivers ed teacher, Mr. Dees. I learned some more and overall had a good time. The only bad part was I had to get up 10 till 7! For those who know me and those who don't here is a fact about me. I DON'T DO MORNINGS!!!!!!!!! I must say though this morning I was not in a bad mood just tired. : ) Which I quickly got over as soon as I got behind the wheel and had to name the 6 predriving steps and the 5 steps to safe backing. Do you know them? : ) Anyways I came home and went to bed! I was tired. I didn't sleep just read. The last hour I've been texting my new friend, Justin, and playing the piano. My room has stayed cleaned so far. : ) Ain't nothing else to say. Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the "Anonymous Idiot" just because I didn't choose for you to be my knight in shining armor doesn't mean that I won't get one. So keep your little mean comments to yourself, and if you can't leave a name then get lost. Katie

Anonymous said...

Who did u choose for a 'knight in shinning armor'

Anonymous said...

I haven't chosen anyone. I can't find him. K