Friday, October 17, 2008

Hey Y'all! I got home Wednesday night tired and grumpy. So I go in my room and it is a disaster, and with that statement I maybe sugar-coating a bit. Anyways I couldn't stand it so I shut the door and went out into the office. Where my parents were catching up in a way that I didn't want to bother them. They were discussing bills. : ) So I go back inside and walk inside the bathroom. It needed a good scrubbin. It's about 10:00 at night and I am scrubbin the bathroom. I get done with that and go back in my room. I threw everything off my bed and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and threw two huge bags full of junk away, cleaned out my closet and dresser, got rid of my computer that crashed, threw the computer desk in Jays room, stole Jays nightstand, and rearranged my furniture. My room is no longer a disaster and I sleep much better at night. Maddie is over so we will see how much longer my clean room lasts. Well its Friday night and I'm stuck home with a 4 yr old and two aging parents. : ) Not exactly how most 15 yr olds spend their Friday nights. I don't mind much. : ) Mom just order pizza and I am hungry! I can't wait! Dad is working this weekend. Tomorrow I have to take the driving part of drivers ed. I'm a little nervous and a whole lot excited! I'll let ya know how it goes. Tuesday night we start revival with Bro. Tresse. Hopefully it will be a good one. Here I am rambling on and on and I forget to tell you the best news of the century. Oh my goodness! Well last Friday Mom, Mamaw, and I went to visit Justin in the hospital. He was in horrible pain! So the nurse gave him something for him, but he had a reaction to the medicine and had a serious anxiety attack. Mom and Mamaw started praying for him and he started praying as well. He prayed until he got saved. Praise the Lord! It's been amazing to watch him. If the Lord can save Justin the Lord can save anybody! Well I must go! Have a great weekend! Katie

1 comment:

Kathy Bottoms said...

thank you baby, i am happy, good luck on your driving test. if i can ride a morotcycle you can drive a car:)