Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey! Sorry it's been so long. We were in revival with Bro. Tresse all last week. It was really good. We took Sis. Treese and the kids to the Special Ops Museum in Fayetteville. Not to far away from us, but it was a long drive. Wilson, Jay, Kaitlyn and I sat in the backseat of the Treese's car. Sis. Treese, Kendal, and my mom sat up front. We would have taken our van, but Mamaw has it in OH, because Justin can't ride around in Mamaw's car. So we just crammed into one car Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Actually I think it made it more fun. We ate at CiCi's Pizza for lunch/dinner. Not much else to say. So I guess I'll sign off. LEavE Me A ComMeNT!!!!!!! PleASe!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y did u eat at Cici's pizza

Anonymous said...

How could u all fit in the car? Their not like......I mean....small people!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello to my new commenters. Thank you for your comment! I have one stipulation for ALL commenters. LEAVE YOUR NAME!!!!!! Understood? Glad to hear it! Now once again thanks for your comment in the future, but don't forget to leave your name! Or something to let me know who it is thats commenting. Have a wonderful day/night! Katie

Amy said...

The small people comment was just a bit too much! Let's have some respect people!!!!