Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey Y'all! Not much to say. Tomorrow I am going to a Palin Rally! Is that like totally awesome?! I am so excited! On top of all of that excitement, Jillayne and Vanessa are coming to visit Mom and I. We scrubbed the house today. We are planning to leave the house around 9 or so. Palin doesn't speak till 7, but Larry said we should leave really early! They went Thursday. They said it was awesome! So yea! Jay is going with us. : ( I'm just joking. Well it would've been nice if it was girls only, but he needs to learn about women power. : ) Better go! Katie
P.S. Leave me a comment with your name! Thank you! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y r u going to a Palin rally? R u a republican?

Anonymous said...

Yep sho am!
and yes i must ask WHERE IN THE WORLD IS YOUR NAME?????????!!!!!!!
YOU THICK-HEADED DEMOCRAT!!!!!
Katie