Monday, November 3, 2008

Hey everyone! I went to the rally and man did I have a good time! Sarah Palin is an awesome speaker! She is so vibrant! They had some other guys there that spoke. They had to lean down for the microphones to pick up their voices. When Sarah got up there she stood straight and very poised. Plus! We could all hear her. I was right in the front. When she came down for autographs she quit walking my way 5! People from me! I was so mad! I wanted her autograph! I didn't get it though. Maybe some other time. When I get home I'm going to post the pics I have. I'm on my way to OH right now. Going up to take care of Justin and Dillon. I'm hoping that Dillon and Josie will let me take their pics. If they do I'll put 'em on my blog as well. Got to get off my moms blackberry. Katie

1 comment:

Kathy Bottoms said...

how cool is that? you got to see history in the making