Monday, February 2, 2009




This is what my brother and his friend did Sunday afternoon!!!!
Sunday afternoon my brother's friend Justin comes over. It's the first time he's been over, and hes still getting to know my parents. Jay and him have this great idea to do fireworks on a windy, dry, day. Boys being stupid I guess. LOL They do a couple fireworks nothing happens. They do some more and the wind blows the flame and these little fire start popping out of know where and quickly become what you see in the pictures. They say that put the fire out, but someone called the fire department. My mom was sleeping and she woke out of a dead sleep, because she heard this big truck flying by. She asks my dad "Whats going on?" Since hes been asleep he doesn't really know either. I was in the office playing the piano. It's real quiet and all that then Jay and Justin come running in. They said they started a fire and the fire department was out, but I honestly thought they were joking. That is till my mom came out in the office and the whole story spilled. At first we tried to hide them, but the forestry guy seen them. I mean hello! Jay had BRIGHT orange on and Justin had bright blue. You cant' really miss that. So Justin got a warning ticket, because hes over age, and Jay got a verbal warning. Those boys were so scared! They were shaking and sweating. It was hilarious to watch them. So that was our exciting weekend. Leave to boys. lol



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, that is to funny!!! It serves him rite!!!!

Kathy Bottoms said...

well, i guess you dont have to worry about weeding OR fireworks for a while.....

Amy said...

Someone needs to update their blog!! Check out mine!