Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey y'all! Sorry it has been so long since I have been on here! Life has gone crazy for me! lol ! Too much studying, texting, talking, and all that stuff! Since it's Friday and I don't have any plans this weekends why not spend it on the computer! Sounds fun right? lol Sure whatever! Also the other reason why I have not been updating as usual is because I have found a wonderful way to keep in contact with cool friends! FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I really like it! You can try and find me and if I know you I will add you as a friend! Like DUH! I'm really bored at the moment! Jay is at Mamaw and Papaws and I am at home with parents! How boring~ No offense Mom and Dad. lol Anyways just wanted to let ya know what is going on! Later!

1 comment:

Kathy Bottoms said...

wow that is a really big bike makes my little vulcan look puny. and i actuall y joined facebook monday and i am having a hoot with all my hs and college people, the kids(you included) call it myspace for old people. too funny. i am having the best time. we are planning our 25 hs reunion. tlak about make you feel old.