Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey! Nothing much has happened since my last update, but I'm in the mood to type. So I figure I better update now before years go by. :) Mom and I did a little cleaning today. Actually we did a whole lot of cleaning. We cleaned out our attic. Talk about interesting, especially coming from a family like mine. : ) I didn't fine anything that was really incriminating to long past sins, but we had fun. I found a lot of pictures of me when I was a baby. Trust me I look way better now. LOL We also cleaned out moms hope chest so I could use it. What for? I'm not sure myself, because I've decided that I will be kmm for ever! While unless some handsome knight comes sweeping me off my feet. That's very unlikely of course, but a girl can dream. : ) While I must get ready for church. Megan has the service so I'm sure it will be interesting. Later! Katie
LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some handsome knight falling for you????? haha very nice

Kathy Bottoms said...

now what a minute i remember looking at your baby pictures and you were a very cute baby

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!! Finally somebody who has some since to put "The Anonymous Idiot" in his place!!! So there! Not only was I a cute baby, I still am cute!! : )