Monday, October 6, 2008

hello! for those who thought i was going to be at senior day, well there has been a change of plans. my mom is sick and not up to taking the trip. sorry! i really wanted to see all my friends. the saying says that life is full of surprises, just not all good surprises. : ) i have to much time on my hands to think of things like that. sorry i havn't put pictures up. i don't have a lot of new ones, but i guess i could put some up of my lovely self. : ) and yes i was being conceited. so there, whatcha gonna do about it? i took some of jay. i might put him up there, but im not sure if i want to ruin my blog. : ) skool is fine. boring as usual. i really need to get crackin on it, but havn't felt up to it. and yea i know that we all have to do things that we don't like, but if there is a way out i believe that we are allowed to use that way out. once again to much time on my hands. someone should call or text me. i really feel like arguing and debating things. probably a good thing nobody is not calling me. anywayz better go. leave me a comment! katie

No comments: