Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Now that the election is over I put my Palin Rally pictures up. Just like me, huh? : ) We got home last night from Ohio around 7 or so. I am so glad to be home. Justin is doing fairly good. I think he tried to drive last night. Not sure how that went. I do know that he wasn't supposed be doctor and Moms orders. Justin does his own thing though. Must be where I got it from. LOL! I only have 9 PACES left in school. I can't wait to be done. I finally finished my Algebra 1! Can you believe it?! I haven't graded the last test yet. Once I do that I'll know whether or not I got the A I was working for or not. Lets hope and pray I do. : ) Not much else to say. Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U probably got a C!

meg said...

bout time for some new pics

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you think I'm that dumb! I did not get a C! For heavens sake do you think I'm an idiot of some sort. And fyi I got a B+ and I was only 2 points away from and A. So there take that to the bank and cash it!
Later Southern Belle